Due to the continued spread of COVID-19, the Third Judicial District/Shawnee County District Court has extended the changes made to our Traffic dockets for the month of January through the month of March. Please see the following specifics:
1. Tuesday morning Traffic Dockets at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. are cancelled through MARCH 31, 2021. Afternoon traffic hearings and trials will be held as scheduled.
2. Please contact the District Attorney’s Office at (785) 251-4525 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line “Traffic”. They are working diligently to resolve cases without requiring court appearances.
3. Monday DUI dockets will continue as scheduled.
4. All previously scheduled jail time is postponed effective immediately and will be rescheduled after April 5, 2021. Please call the court at (785) 251-6310 to reschedule jail time.
5. Please consult the Shawnee County District Court website at www.shawneecourt.org for further information.